Friday, January 4, 2008

Introductions are in order!

Welcome to the Legend of Assbringer, you've stumbled upon the rants and raves of a Retribution Paladin since game launch (roughly, I mean, I started the week they patched in Onyxia, so fanboys can go get stuffed).

Quick and dirty about me.

I buy WoW, I create a Human Retribution Paladin, Arcten, on Argent Dawn, I level him to 60, I join a guild, I raid Molten Core and ZG, guild falls apart, drama ensues, I jump servers to The Scryers, /sadface.

Burning Crusade is released, I have gotten my wife into WoW, she wants to be Blood Elves, I stick to what I know, I create another Retribution Paladin, Runic, level to 70, start raiding Karazhan, guild falls apart, drama ensues, I quit playing Runic /sadface.

Wife and I move to West Coast, rather than the East, we make friends, they play Alliance on Draenor, I spend $25 and move Arcten there.

This is where the blog starts, back on my original toon, making his way through Outland in a brand new guild and a new start!

Now that we got that out of the way, what can you expect to find here?

A pissed off Retribution Paladin, that's what! Well, not really... I mean, since Patch 2.3, the class as a whole is in better shape than ever before. I can only claim so much angst. You can also find observations about the world (of Warcraft) as observed by me, your humble narrator. You can find humorous stories (as they occur to me in-game). And hopefully, maybe even that rare shred of insight to something truly useful about the class...

but probably not.

So welcome to the legend... of the GLORIOUS, um... Assbringer.

1 comment:

Assbringer said...

Yeah, nothing special here, this is me making sure the comment thingy works.